Are you on Twitter yet? People in the know say you should be! The possibilities are amazing! Join the throngs of tweeters.
This show is for fellow journalists, authors, thought leaders, business people, busy moms, health counselors, nutrition-conscious M.D.s, etc. - in short, just about anybody!
No matter what your focus, job or mindset, Twitter can be useful for you. To bring you up to speed - especially journalists and authors, moms and business people.
I'm interviewing hot gurus in the know. You'll get help from:
- Joel Comm: Editor of the new book, Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet At a Time
- Robert Scoble: Technology enthusiast
- Peter Shankman: Head of The Geek Factory, author and founder of Help A Reporter
- Warren Whitlock: Marketing whiz for authors and co-author of Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business and Market Online
- Doug MacMillan: Technology reporter for BusinessWeek.com
- David Mathison: Author of Be the Media
- Julio Ojeda-Zapata: Technology writer & columnist for the St. Paul Pioneer Press and author of Twitter Means Business
- Bryan Brinkman: Whose Twitter following skyrocketed after a brief appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
For more info, visit the companion blog. Send us your questions. What would you like to know? And which tweeter with a huge following would you like to hear? Send questions ahead of time by posting comments on www.GabWithTheGurusBlog.com
The interview will be broadcast on March 31, 2009 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time, or you can listen right here by clicking the play button below.