Be The Media (available exclusively at https://www.BeTheMedia.com) teaches how entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, musicians, non-profit leaders, film-makers, people seeking venture capital - ANYONE with an idea, business, product or service -- can break it out via innovative, do-it-yourself marketing and strategic social media promotion - for a fraction of the price of a publicist or PR firm!
The call is hosted by Sam Horn, best-selling author of Tongue-Fu, and 16-time emcee of the prestigious Maui Writers conference.
Mathison will discuss the following, and more:
- The strategic (and fre*e!) use of social media to drive traffic and sales, such as blogs and RSS feeds, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, social news sites such as Digg and Reddit, and social bookmark services such as delicious. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook!
- How Mathison sold over 5,000 copies of his book in just 11 days to one new Twitter follower! See article in the Business section of the NY Times "Your Career: Developing Your Personal Brand"
- Learn how Mathison got Be The Media into the best Journalism, Media, and Communication schools throughout the country, such as Columbia University, the University of Missouri, Syracuse University, the University of Kansas, and the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard University.
You don't want to miss this information-rich call! Due to overwhelming demand, yesterday Sam Horn had to upgrade her bridge line to accommodate everyone!
You'll need to register ASAP to secure your spot. We mean it - we are running out of lines.
Registration will be first-come, first-served, so be sure to do this right away:
1. Email "info@samHorn" with "David Mathison interview" in the subject heading. We will email you the call-in information.
2. If you can't make the call but are interested in getting the MP3 or CD afterwards, please say "David Mathison CD-MP3" in the subject heading. NOTE: The live call is fre*e, but we will charge $19 for the CD/MP3 file.
For more info, contact Cheri at 1-800-SAM-3455 or Cheri@SamHorn.com.