Bob Baker is an
author, indie musician, and former music magazine editor who is dedicated to
showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell
more music, and increase their incomes.
His books include "Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook," "MySpace Music Marketing," "Unleash the Artist Within," "55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet," and more.
Terry McBride is the current CEO and one of three founders of the Nettwerk Music Group, co-founder of Polyphonic, and co-founder of
Lilith Fair. He views the changes in music production as a positive advancement
and hopes to add his own personal touch to the music industry with his new
He also shares with audience about the return of Lilith
Fair 2010 and the high hopes he has for the I4C Campaign, in which $1 of every
ticket sold will be donated to non-profit organizations and “green” companies
dedicated to making the world a better, cleaner place.
Why should you listen?
Hear why Terry is optimistic about the music industry
- Learn the importance of digital valets
- 95% of digital downloads aren't generating revenues
- Understand what it means to go digital and use that to your advantage
- Learn about his new company Polyphonic and why he feels its a "game changer" for the music industry
- Hear how the company plans to work with signed artists by promotions, touring, marketing, merchandise and more
- Let Polyphonic find the best chance of success for you as an artist
- It's not about ownership, it's about partnership
- Get information about the return of Lilith Fair, coming this summer
- What is Lilith Fair all about and why is it different?
- Learn about the I4C (I foresee) Campaign and how the proceeds will help make our world a better place