Have questions about getting started with Facebook, or tuning up your fan, profile, and group pages?
Concerned about the recent changes to the platform, and especially protecting your online privacy?
On this special edition of BE THE MEDIA radio, David explains how he pre-sold 5,000 books to one new Twitter follower in just 11 days through his web site, Twitter, and Facebook.Mathison’s promotional efforts on Facebook and other social networking sites have made it to the front page of the New York Times Business Section, and resulted in exposure and opportunities across the globe.
Now you can learn how to do the same.
We'll be joined in the Q&A by Noah Kagan, who was employee #30 with Facebook (2005-6), and worked on the following:
- Status: Came up with the idea of real-time updates and executed with one engineer.
- Flyers: Self-service advertising system
- Pulse: Shows the latest trends on college campuses
- Mobile: SMS and WAP integration
- Search: Worked on revision of entire search platform
- Friend Details/Social Timeline: Helped develop/execute friend relationships
- Viral marketing: Tag photos & invite non-users to events/groups
- Google Maps integration
If you want to know how to maximize your use of Facebook, this is the show for you!
Listen to the show below:
BE THE MEDIA University:
Class size is limited to 100-seats, at a special $99 discounted price for our True Fans, readers, and listeners.