Can YOUR Business make the world a better place?
Can you improve the earth, your profits, and your customer base all at the same time?
Shel Horowitz says YES: "It’s grounded in integrity, in caring about yourself AND in caring about others and the world around you—and it’s the fast track to business success in the 21st century."
Shel explains how his new book will teach you how:
- Making your business Green can slash costs and provide a powerful “hot button” leverage point for your marketing.
- Faking a Green commitment (“greenwashing”) could destroy what you’ve worked so hard to build.
- You can create powerful partnerships that bring you directly in front of new and key audiences, at little or no cost — even competitors can be part of your success!
- When you treat the prospect as intelligent, base your business on ethics, and actually anticipate those prospects’ needs, your growth can be exponential.
- If you use old-style interruption-oriented marketing that insults your prospects, you’re writing a recipe for failure.
- The conversations you create and the experiences people have with you are more important than any amount of traditional branding or advertising.
Shel Horowitz has been involved in environmental and social change movements his whole life.
In 1972, at age 15, he was involved in a community group that opposed a nuclear power plant proposed for two miles north of New York City.
A veteran of the 1977 Seabrook occupation, his first book, written when he was only 22, was about why nuclear power makes no sense.
Join us and find out how you can save the planet, increase your customer base, and earn more revenues - all at the same time!